Tuesday 28 February 2012

Greatest Hits

Nothing new today, I'm afraid. I want to post something today, but I really can't think of anything. So for new viewers or anyone who missed it, here's what you (or your pageviews, anyway) said you liked best:

Writing Tips: let them be themselves the first of my Writing Tips series, and my all-time most viewed post, by some margin.

The Agony and the Ecstasy: A Good Book to a Would-be Author second most viewed post ever: ramblings about reading and writing.

Reader Response Question of the Week: Sci-Fi and Vampires number three, and the only question I ever got a response to. If you have any thoughts, they are more than welcome.

Writer: Definition equal third, although it's only a little one, and has been collecting views for a fair while less than the three above it.

Productivity Rules how I finally got on with writing. fifth most viewed, and a few people have said they think it's a good idea.

You like Horror Stories? some recommendations for those who do: most commented post ever (because more than one person besides myself commented).

No comments :

Post a Comment