Monday 14 November 2011

Change of Subject, and a few other things

As you may be able to tell, this is becoming rather a literary blog. I always intended it to be the blog of a person who happened to be an aspiring author, and I've tried not to post about writing to often. But a lot of what I've got to say is about books and writing, so I've decided that's pointless, and as of now this is a writer's blog, although I will not restrict myself to that subject. Anything I find interesting will still go on.

On that note, if any readers have something they'd like to talk about, drop me a line - you can now contact me by email from my profile, link to the right of the page - and if I like it you can guest-post. The only criteria is that it's something I find interesting.

Also, I am aware I haven't managed to update as regularly as I initially said I would, so for the convenience of any regular readers I might have, from now on I will tweet about new posts. If you have Twitter and want to keep updated, follow me - link to the right of the page.

Finally, I hardly ever get comments, even when I directly ask for them. Is this because people aren't interested, or are you embarrassed to comment when no-one else does? If the latter, someone has to be first.

1 comment :

  1. That awkward moment when you ask why no one's making comments and no one makes a comment explaining why...

    ReplyDelete